Wednesday, December 9, 2009

kingdom animalia, phylum chordata, subphylum vertebrata, class aves

I want to be a bird and migrate south every winter. It also wouldn't hurt that they maintain an internal temperature of 109 degrees Fahrenheit. Besides, it wouldn't be too different for me. I already have long lanky appendages and I'm pretty much all slow twitch muscle fiber. Distance travel would suit me. Did I forget to mention it would be incredible to FLY!!

You are what you eat so I guess by that logic I'd probably be a bird anyways.

My blogs have been way too straightforward lately. Sorry about that. I'll write a real one soon enough. I haven't written a good one for a while but then again I don't really care.

I'll leave you with two questions:

1. If Pinocchio says his nose will grow will it?

2. If you met God and he sneezed what would you say to him?

No comments:

Post a Comment