Sunday, April 12, 2009

And now for something completely different...

I found the corner in a spinning room. I gave in to entropy and fell through the ceiling then hit my head on the floor. It's time to cut these ties...
Life taught me that I'll die.
Love taught me how to cry.
Gravity taught me how to fly.
Jump from the tops of the highest man-made cliffs you can find and spread your wings. It's sink or swim. It's fly or die. Don't disappoint; that would be a messy failure...
Maybe it's the hyperglycemia, maybe it's just me but this room seems to be spinning out of my control. She sings to me a tune in the key of blue with spinning tangerine eyes and skin like bilirubin bleached bile.

BRING ON THE HUNGER! I'm ready for something new...

I really hope she's done being an intolerable bitch.
You really don't know the first thing about me.
What happened to that nice, sweet thing we all knew and loved?
Delay my satisfaction; as much as I love instant pleasure I want something more lasting.

It's time to cut my losses...

"What is he talking about?"
"who cares? just keep sitting on the back burner. The stomach pain will pass."

Happy Easter. Let's do it again next year if the zombies don't get to us first.

Anyways, I have so much more to see and nowhere pressing to be.
I'll sleep when I'm dead: Lay down in the dirt to finally rest my head.
But for now it's off to work I go
Hi ho hi ho it's off to work I fucking go.

No comments:

Post a Comment