Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Somewhere in the between

It's fairly late and I should probably be sleeping since I have to wake up early. I decided to blog even though I'm feeling hopelessly uninspired at the moment. That's life though.

I think Mike is having an identity crisis...

I've realized how self involved all of my blogs seem but I guess that's only natural considering that it is an outlet where I share all my personal thoughts for other people to read. I wanted to take time for myself to really figure out what I want from life and where I want to be. That never actually works out the way it should though. Every time I've ever said I wanted to take time for myself in my life some girl walks into my life...

The last thing I need in my life is another mentally unstable girl.

I need to get out and meet new people because I'm tired of being pigeonholed. I'm not the same person I was a few years ago but I'm still treated like it. People just like to categorize everything; it makes their lives easier.

What I need, really need, is to fall in love again. Lately, I've been thinking a lot about my first love and how central it was to forming me as a person and human being. I learned a lot about myself and the kind of person I wanted to be from that. I need to rekindle that feeling. It used to energize me and motivate me. It drove me to be the best I possibly could and work as hard as I could. I miss that raw energy, enthusiasm, and motivation.

Love washes away the banality of everyday life.

Somewhere in the between is the life of which we all dream and nothing or no one can ever take that away

No comments:

Post a Comment